Do you want to learn more about land and property development?
As the housing shortage gap widens and the government introduce new initiatives, now is a very exciting time for private investors to get started in property development.
Property development is a very lucrative strategy at the top of our property investing pyramid and rewards can be high, but it’s important to understand the complexity involved in a development, whether that’s one you want to build from scratch, or develop from an existing structure.
Although every development project will be different, the process for each will be very similar and our NEW two-day Land and Property Development Course will teach you everything you need to know to get started with this lucrative strategy including how to source the right plot or building and gain planning, work out costings and analyse the numbers, raise finance to fund your deals, manage your power team and the building process, rules and regulations, plus so much more!
Even if you have only just got started in property investing, our Land and Property Development Course will help fill gaps in your existing knowledge, so that you are able to identify potential opportunities and implement developments into your strategy when you’re ready.
Upcoming Course Dates: Saturday 18th – Sunday 19th July 2021 in Heathrow. Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the weekend.
Spaces are limited, so book your place today!
Land and Property Development Course Overview:
Over the two days you will learn key strategies and principles, including:
- Introduction to property development and why now is a great time to get started or scale up your existing portfolio.
- Discover the Fielding Financial strategic model for developments and gain clarity on your strategy for your property business moving forward.
- Understand different development tactics that you can implement in your property business, including income and capital generating strategies with real-life case studies and examples.
- A step-by-step guide of each stage of the development process
- Q&A session with a planning expert
- An update on the latest rules and regulations including building regulations, health & safety, risk assessments, warranties and insurance.
- Uncover the different types of sites and what to be aware of when assessing a potential site or building for development – we will even share our site finding checklist with you!
- Master finding new sites and buildings to create a pipeline of opportunities.
- Examples of running the numbers on different potential deals to ensure they work with our desktop deal appraisal spreadsheet.
- The importance of a strong power team to your property business and how they can help you boost your property portfolio and increase results.
- How to recruit new members of your power team
- Your role and how to manage and communicate with your power team effectively.
- The power of masterminds and joint ventures
- Creative finance strategies
- How to raise funds to finance your development projects
- Q&A session with a finance expert
- A step-by-step guide of building your developments.
- Exit strategies when the development is completed.
What Our Students Say:
About The Trainers:
The course is hosted by our property experts and power couple Vik and Shally Singh. They started investing in property in June 2016, (the same month Brexit was announced). Whilst people throughout the country got scared, they built a multi-million-pound portfolio of BTLs, HMOs and development deals (over 70 units) and helped many people along the way. From their residential property to completing 14 projects in just 2.5 years.
Vik and Shally are now part of the Fielding Financial team, helping new students achieve their goals! They love speaking about their journey at the 3-day events sharing their passion for how property has changed their life completely. They strongly believe that any investment journey must start with an ‘investment in yourself’.