Are you a female property investor looking for a community to thrive in? Are you looking to fast-track your property investing?
Our monthly mastermind designed to give you that extra boost in your property investing journey, is now face-to-face! Inspiration is never enough to keep you going when things get hard or when you lose momentum and feel like giving up. The power of a mastermind group is proven to have you closer to your goals and become successful by joining a group of like-minded individuals with same vision.
Led by experienced property investor and newbie mum Shally Singh, our live 6-month Women in Property Mastermind group has been created to provide a community for female property investors.
Who’s it for?
Designed for female property investors who would like to be part of a strong, dynamic ambitious group and want:
- Regular accountability
- To take that feeling of ‘being on your own’ away
- Motivation, inspiration, and competition
- 6 x 1 full day face-to-face mastermind group sessions (10am – 5pm) in Slough
- Support between sessions via WhatsApp or Email
- Guest speakers and success stories to join twice in 6 months duration to share expertise
- Dedicated topics to discuss each month alongside accountability
- Exclusive access to a closed Facebook group with direct answers to your questions
- Individual accountability in order to accelerate your property goals
- An instant and invaluable support system to thrive in
- Learn from shared experiences and expertise to grow your property business
Our live mastermind supports you in the following areas:
- Raising funds
- Finding deals
- Deal analysis
When and how do you get started?
The next group starts on Saturday 31st July in Slough and is limited to a maximum of 15 investors per group.
I have not looked back since finishing my professional property training with Fielding Financial 4 years ago. Working alongside my husband Vik, we have built a rental portfolio of over 70 units across the UK and have worked on many different strategies including Commercial to Residential and big property development projects.
My son is top of my WHY at the moment and I absolutely love the fact that I do not need to send him to nursery because I have to. I come from a background where women stayed at home and looked after their family but that wasn’t the life I wanted to lead. I wanted to be independent to live my full potential. Property gave me the means to become independent and also the chance to support my wider family who sacrificed a lot to pay for my education.
So what is your WHY? If like me you have the drive to succeed and want to learn and achieve your goals in a supporting network of women then please join me and let’s take this journey together.