With rising energy bills and more of the population becoming environmentally aware, as well as the increasing pressure on landlords to comply with energy requirements, it is time for you to get one step ahead of the game and have your property portfolio prepared for the new initiatives.
So, if you’re feeling overwhelmed with everything you need to do as a landlord, this online course will cover everything you need to get in order, ahead of the introduction of the new government requirements.
This online course will teach you how to:
- Regular property maintenance tasks to do as a landlord to cut carbon usage
- How to cut your fuel bills by introducing eco-friendly alternatives
- How to future proof your properties and stay ahead of the game of new government initiatives and legislation for landlords
- Everything you need to know about the current and future EPC requirements
- How to avoid investing in areas which are likely to flood, or be affected by climate change
- What to look for in future property purchases to comply with legislation
- Plus, so much more!
Hosted by Gill Fielding, gain access to her wealth of experience in the property industry, as she shares with you everything you need to know to become an eco-friendly landlord.
So what are you waiting for? Learn how to get started today!